Monday, October 26, 2009

Getting to know you



We interrupt your regularly scheduled program for the following tripe:

Here Is What You Are Supposed To Do...And Please Do Not Spoil The Fun!
1. Hit Forward
2. Delete My Answers
3. Type In Your Answers
4. Then Send This To A Whole Bunch Of People That You Know... And Send It Back To Me So I Can See Your Answers

The theory is that your friends will learn a lot of little known facts about you.

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
The Virgin Mary? I do have an older first cousin once removed who has the same name.  My mom says that she didn't think we'd both still have our maiden names.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Last Friday when I woke up to Andrew DeVries story on Morning Edition's StoryCorps.

3. Do you like your handwriting?
most of the time

4 . WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
rare roast beef

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
I say that, although I wasn't sure I wanted any, I have four: my daughter, my husband, my dog and my cat.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU
It would depend on who I was.  Oh, if I was me?  Yes, I think I'd get along with myself.

7. Do you use sarcasm?

Never.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Yes, and they're huge.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
I unintentionally bungeed jumped from a hot air balloon when I was pregnant.  The bungee jumping part was intentional.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Life.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
No, but that's because my shoes don't have laces.

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
Yes.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
coffee.  When I was a kid, I'd go to Baskin Robbins 31 Flavors and order vanilla.

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Build

15. Red or Pink?
red

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOU?
my condescension

17. WHAT DO YOU MISS?
good deep dish pizza

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU?
Only if they want to.

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
blue and none

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
A Lofthouse frosted sugar cookie.  The things are like cupcakes.  Yum!

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW
The refrigerator humming.  I thought about getting up and turning on some music so my answer wouldn't be as boring but inertia won.

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
No clue. Probably some boring color. 

23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
bread baking

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOUTALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Kim

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS?
yes.

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
I don't watch sports.

27. HAIR COLOR ?
brown with grey (still more brown than grey)

28. EYE COLOR?
brown

29. Do you wear contacts
No.  Lasix!

30. FAVORITE FOODS?
sushi

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
happy endings

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
The September Issue

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
brown

34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
summer, although winter's here are pretty awesome.

35. HUGS OR KISSES?
hugs

36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
chocolate mousse

37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
?

38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND
?

39. What book are you reading now?
Marie Antoinette by Antonia Fraser and Kittens for Dummies

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE Pad?
I don't have a mouse pad.

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V.. LAST NIGHT?
I don't have a TV

42. FAVORITE SOUND?
rivers

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Beatles

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
China

45. Any new news in your life?
no.

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Chicago

47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?
?

No comments: