Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Dear Rachel - 9.8.10

Dear Rachel,

I am so tired.  It's 10:38 pm.  The Comcast cable guy who was supposed to come between 1 and 5 didn't get here until after 7 pm.  He didn't leave until after 8, then we ate dinner (Steve cooked chicken.  He made tuna last night).  After setting up our new voicemail and playing with the DVR, it is now past my bedtime.  Still need to figure out why the on screen caller id isn't working and how to skip commercials but not tonight.

Cool, grey rainy day today but it cleared up in time for me to ride my bike home.  The weather should be nice for Grandma & Papa the next few days.

This letter is looking pretty short.  Not much going on since we didn't chat much and I basically worked.

More tomorrow?

Love, Mommie  :-)

No comments: