Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Christmas music

Since this is what I awoke to this morning, I've got the Christmas music going right now.

It just feels right, looking out the window at the bright white and listening to Peace on Earth.

So many people turn their noses up at Christmas music. They talk about how annoying it is that the stores are playing Christmas music earlier and earlier every year. They talk about limiting their shopping to online shopping in an effort to avoid Christmas music.

I don't understand.

I'm repeating myself here but I'm a Christmas music freak.

It puts me in a really good mood to consider that not only do I have my own Christmas music collection of 520 songs (yes, 15 more songs than a year ago!), 1.2 days, 1.68 GB but there's also now my Sirius radio subscription which will provide me with 3 stations of round the clock Christmas music starting this past Monday.

Although, I do have Christmas music envy, since I read somewhere that XM has 5 Christmas music stations. I wish they'd hurry up and merge like they keep threatening.

KUUR, Your! Radio is also doing the Christmas music thing but I'm going to have to find out what its frequency is because it's only My! radio this time of year. (the rest of the year it pays sucky, sappy music. oh, wait . . .)

And while RadioFreeAspen doesn't seem to be repeating their Christmas offerings of last year, it's early so there's still hope . . .

Christmas music makes me happy.

No comments: