Saturday, December 16, 2006

My new favorite radio station

At least for another week.

Radiofreeaspen.com plays round the clock Christmas music with no commercials.

It also has a website that consists of a scrolling banner of the currently playing song, a list of songs last played, the Aspen weather and a sparkly flash image which plays a variety of Christmas images. Right now it's stars and has been ornaments, presents, all dancing against a black background. Very festive.

KCUF, 100.5, Keeping Colorado Uniquely Free, El Jebel, Colorado.

It also has amazing coverage valley wide. Yesterday on my drive downvalley, I didn't lose reception until I was in the second tunnel in Glenwood Canyon on eastbound I-70.

The only sad thing is that I've noticed that their SiteMeter count is at a lowly 379. Come on, people!

No comments: