Wednesday, November 14, 2007

A good idea

Yesterday I was whining about how horrible my day was going to be today.

I was moaning about how I had to get up so early and I had to be on the spot for so long and then I had to hang around 45 miles from home for 3 and a half hours with nothing to do only to be on the spot again.

I was finding my complaining quite annoying.

But my boss, my unbelievably generous boss, even though I made her listen to me, even though I made her read yesterday's entry, came up with a really good idea.

She suggested that during my break, I go over to Yampah Spa and get a massage or just relax in the vapor caves.

Wow!

She even offered to pay for it.

Double wow!

The existence of this possibility made my entire day easier to face.

And the fact that my first meeting ran long and I didn't have time to take advantage of her offer is almost beside the point.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would have been thinking of that massage and the caves and might have killed whoever was responsible for the meeting running late.