Thursday, February 12, 2009

College?

My head is spinning.

I don't remember it being this complicated.

Yesterday evening, we spent 2+ hours being lectured and harangued about the college application process.

Yikes.

I now have an hour long meeting scheduled two weeks from today with Rachel and her college counselor. This is the first junior meeting. First, as in there's more than one. I'm not quite clear on how many.

We also have to attend two days of workshops in June, July or August.

But, I'm not really complaining. (Well, maybe a little.) The Aspen High School college counselor, Kathy Klug, is very dedicated to her job and to the AHS students and works ferociously to assist them in their college bound journey.

All I can say is I'm glad I only have to go through this process once!

No comments: