Friday, February 06, 2009

Another survey

AND THE SURVEY SAYS.......

Do you ever get "good morning" texts from anyone?
No but that's ok.

Where is your cell phone?
on my desk

Who last texted you?
Kim last night to tell me she'd get me dinner.

What time did you go to sleep last night?
10:30 pm

What woke you up today?
NPR (my alarm clock)

Have you ever tried to break someone up?
Yes, back when I was in unhealthy relationships.

When was the last time you talked to your best friend?
last night before she went to bed.

Have you done anything embarrassing lately?
No. (unless I've blocked it out). but it does depend on how you define lately.

Dark hair or light hair in the opposite sex?
dark hair. Starsky or Hutch? Starsky. Jon or Ponch? Ponch. etc.

What was your dream about last night?
can't remember. I don't often remember my dreams unless they're those bizarre morning dreams that you have when you fall back asleep after being awoken.

How is your hair right now?
straight

Have you ever been called Prince/Princess?
Yes. I'm the only daughter . . .

Do you wear makeup?
no. (well, rarely and then only mascara and lipstick)

What are you doing later?
working and then ??

Do you prefer to call or text?
depends on the circumstances. texting if I just want to communicate info, calling if I want to vent.

Where is your biological father right now?
probably at home or maybe walking.

Do you think relationships are ever really worth it?
yes, but just barely.

Are you a bad influence?
sometimes but usually not. People who don't know me well think I'm a goody-goody.

Do you ever think about any of your exes?
Yes, every one of them but there haven't been that many of them so it's not like it takes a lot of time.

How do you feel about your life right now?
satisfied

Has anybody ever given you butterflies?
yes, in both good and bad ways.

When was the last time you went shopping?
Wednesday online. In person, January 23rd. shopping around here is a field trip so it's usually memorable.

Did you laugh a lot at something today?
Yes, a comment to my blog post from Wednesday made me laugh out loud.

How many texts are in your inbox?
Two. I tend to delete them as soon as I get them. I'm organized like that.

Has anyone ever called you baby, with meaning?
Yes, but it's been a long time. I don't strike people as the "baby" type.

When you see new people, do you judge how they look or act?
It depends on how outrageous they look or are acting.

Where were you on July 4th?
Aspen, watching the parade and fireworks.

Do you find the opposite sex confusing?
No. I'm the confusing one.

What's bothering you right now?
The amount of work I have to do (that I'm avoiding).

What were you doing last night at 11?
Sleeping. But give me a break, it was a Thursday night.

Who was the last person you took a picture with?
family visiting in January. (Bob, Mom, Dad, Rachel and Steve)

Besides this, what are you doing right now?
working.

Will you be up before 7 am tomorrow?
Probably not. Tomorrow's Saturday and I'll let myself get up when I wake up.

Have you kissed anyone this past week?
Yes.

Is it easy for someone to make you smile/laugh?
Yes, Steve's very good at it. Of course, he's pretty good at making me frown too.

Do you plan on falling in love in 2009?
No.

What are you doing tomorrow?
Either ski or work. Quite the choice. I will be attending a concert tomorrow evening.

Without stating the name, say something to someone you dislike right now?
Just be nice!

Would you ever get a tattoo?
Yes, I already have 3 and would get another if the right circumstances presented themselves.

Would you rather it be sunny or rainy?
Sunny but not all the time.

Does it bother you when your friends bring up your past mistakes?
Usually not. Most my mistakes I've made peace with but some I haven't. I'm working on those.

Do you sing obnoxiously in the car?
No. It's never obnoxious when I sing. Not!

Is there a person of the opposite sex that knows everything about you?
No. I don't think anyone knows everything about me.

What were you doing last night?
meeting with my bosses.

Has anyone ever told you they love you?
Yes.

Do you miss the way things used to be?
No. I'm on forward journey.

Last person who called you?
Charmaine from MCI.

How many pills do you take a day?
One, a prophylactic antibiotic.

Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?
No, but I grew up with doctors and I work with doctors so I'm pretty comfortable with doctors.

Have you ever intentionally made someone jealous?
Yes and I'm not proud of it. Those unhealthy relationship days again.

Have you ever broken a mirror on purpose?
No.

In one word, how do you feel right now?
Guilty.

Are you excited for 2009?
Sure.

What do you want for your next birthday?
Fun.

Where did you get the shirt you're wearing?
Ann Taylor Loft. I'm wearing red for National Wear Red Day, to raise awareness of heart disease as the number 1 killer of women.

What do you currently hear?
classical music, ringing telephone and traffic.

Would you ever trade your wardrobe with someone?
Depends on who I get to trade with. I'm pretty comfortable with my wardrobe.

You have a Million dollars, what do you do with it?
Well, a million dollars doesn't go so far but I'd put Rachel through college and invest (where!?!) for my retirement which is currently almost non-existent. I might also take a trip but Steve and I would have a hard time agreeing on where to go.

No comments: