Sunday, January 04, 2009

That's one way to do it . . .

I like Takah Sushi. No, I really like Takah Sushi.

If it were up to me, I'd eat there often.

But, even though it's not too expensive as sushi places go, between Steve and me, we can drop $100+ when we eat there.

So we don't go all that often 'cause that's a bit rich for us to do on a consistent basis.

But, when I go by myself (which I have been known to do), it's much more reasonable. I can get away for under $30.

Last night, by chance, I happened upon a possible solution (although Steve's skeptical).

We can afford to go to Takah more often if Steve pre-eats.

He can fill up at home or a less expensive restaurant and then I can go to Takah.

Yeah, that's the ticket.

Hey, we used to pre-drink in college when we were going out to the bars . . .

No comments: