Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Shot down

Tried to go to Sea World this afternoon.

It just wasn't to be.

Beautiful all day until . . .

As we were going out to the bus, there were ugly dark thunderclouds.

As the bus was driving to Sea World, those thunderclouds disgorged incredible amounts of water and lightning.

We sat in the parking lot for a half an hour waiting for the rain to abate with no luck.

After a near revolt, in which the transportation company was going to try to make us get off our bus in the rain, only to get on the one sitting next to us in order to ride back to the hotel, the driver admitted defeat and drove us back to the hotel.

It was a great ride. Get it? Ride?

So, anyone want to buy two tickets to Sea World? They're good until 12/31/08 . . .

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sell them on ebay.

IamMBB said...

Yep, I should. Don't know if I will but I should.

WebGuy said...

I'll buy them if you go with me.