Monday, June 09, 2008

Sex and the City

In an attempt to escape the heat, Rachel and I ducked into the 24 screen AMC Theatre in Downtown Disney.

While there were many, many choices, the next showing was Sex and the City, so, even though Rachel and I probably haven't seen more than one episode each, in we went.

Even as Sex and the City newbies, we enjoyed the movie.

They did a good job of not being too insider about it.

There was romance, heartbreak, fashion, friendship and, of course, sex.

It made me feel like I was all caught up and didn't need to watch any of the missed episodes.

It made Rachel want to go out and buy Sex and the City, the Complete Series.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've seen parts of episodes. Maybe one full show. Ahh, whatever.

I have no desire to see this. I liken this to complete detachment, which I rarely feel.