Monday, May 05, 2008

What to say?

Kinda at a loss as to what to talk about today . . .

Could talk about the fact that I happened upon my daughter hanging out this evening with a bunch of her classmates, all of whom were smoking except for her and one other (yuck).

Could talk about how I'm the cool mom but really only because I have one of the good kid daughters (can't imagine what I'd be like if she wasn't).

Could talk about the forlorn looking older couple who called me over to their car this evening to inquire where they could grab a bite to eat having just arrived in Aspen in off season (the list was rather short).

Could talk about the gorgeous spring day that just concluded (affording me an opportunity to walk around town for a while after work).

Could talk about my lovely fire in my lovely chimenea last night (which still makes me feel like a bit of an outlaw).

Could talk about the cool rhinestone belt which has been added to my husband's wardrobe (he's sure he's never owned anything with rhinestones before).

But, instead, I'll just leave you with all these tantalizing little nuggets . . .

No comments: