Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Change in topic or I'm a wimp

I was going to write about what a negative impression Ron Paul made on me today during his appearance on Talk of the Nation.

But as I was searching online for an image to use, it dawned on me that by doing so, I might be unwisely venturing into territory best avoided.

There are a lot of people online who are very strongly in favor of Ron Paul. My dislike of Ron Paul is no where near as passionate. I definitely feel absolutely no need to engage in any sort of debate with Ron Paul supporters.

So, I'm not going to talk about how I had to turn the radio off in irritation.

Or about the fact that I'm definitely not buying Paul's book.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was out of the country when he was running so I really don't know him. I'm so curious about what made you turn off the radio. Feel free to vent in an email.