Saturday, May 24, 2008

It never rains in California? Yeah, right.

Contrary to Albert Hammond's song, it does rain in California.

I know. It rained on me.

Although, in the interest of fairness, I guess I do have to admit that it's been 48 years since it's rained here on Memorial Day weekend.

But, in the interest of it's all about me, I haven't been here for any of those 47 rain free Memorial Day weekends, so they just don't count.

It's kinda chilly, grey, overcast . . .

Since Jeffrey's expecting 60+ people for his 50th birthday party and since the plan is to have a square dance on the front patio (it's a large patio), the weather could be an issue.

Not to mention the fact that I'm here and I should have good weather on my vacation.

Sheesh!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know "It Never Rains in California" was by Albert Hammond. Thanks for the trivia.