Saturday, January 19, 2008

Sweet Sixteen

I'm a pretty cool mom.

At least that's my considered opinion.

Rachel and I both love Jesus Christ Superstar. So much so that we went to see Deep Purple recently solely because Ian Gillan was the voice of Jesus.

So when I got an email that Jesus Christ Superstar was being performed in Denver one day only, I immediately bought 4 tickets and told Rachel that she could take a friend.

Only Rachel couldn't choose just one friend. She couldn't choose between three friends.

So, since it's Rachel's Sweet Sixteen, I bought two more tickets.

But Steve has to work.

So I'm in Denver with Rachel and her three friends to see Jesus Christ Superstar for her birthday.

And since Monday's a school holiday, I'm in Denver with Rachel and her three friends for two nights and three days.

Just me and four teenagers . . .

I rock.

1 comment:

prncss722 said...

You are a really cool mom who would do anything for her daughter! I know, I was there when you gave birth to that beautiful creature sixteen years ago! I am so proud of the mother you have become, what a beautiful relationship the both of you have, I hope it continues.