Saturday, January 12, 2008

Our new weathervane

Drove to Solvang for breakfast at The Belgian Cafe. I hadn't been there since I was about 13 or 14. It's so tacky but it was fun to see it again.

We were on our way to Los Olivos when we missed our turn and ended up at the Rolling Hills Garden Center in Buellton where Steve and I found our dream weathervane which is now being shipped to our house.

We drove on from there to Los Olivos where we started our wine tasting at the Los Olivos Cafe and Wine Merchant. We moved on Alexander and Wayne, then Daniel Gehr. My favorite was the Reisling and the Fireside Port at Daniel Gehr. Neither of which I bought.

Not sure what that was about except that I was very tipsy by the time we got to Daniel Gehr.

Topped it all off with a massage and sushi dinner.

I officially feel like I'm on vacation.

No comments: