Saturday, October 25, 2008

More Moab

Saturday, October 25, 2008, 11:48 pm

After a bit of sitting around this morning waiting for the temperature to climb (it was 20 degrees when I first checked), Jeffrey, Julie, Stephanie and I went for a road ride up 128 to Castle Valley. They were kind, waiting for me when I got dropped and, although cold, it was a beautiful ride. I made it just a little way up the Castle Valley Road (to the top of the first climb) when I had the good sense to head back.

They caught me again when I stopped at the bridge at the intersection of 191 and 128 to take pictures and we rode back into town together.

Shower and lunch at the Peace Tree (can't believe I ignored it all these years). A tiny bit of shopping an then hanging out before dinner at the Center Cafe.

No comments: