Monday, October 27, 2008

Home again

Monday, October 26, 2008, 9:09 am

Back at home after a restful night in my own bed. Unfortunately, the heat appears to be out again. We thought we had dodged a bullet but maybe not.

Steve, Jeffrey and Julie went on a road ride yesterday morning while Shanna and Stephanie packed up and went to rent bikes for a mountain bide ride. I puttered and got all my stuff packed up so then I went to get a good cup of coffee (a constant quest on this trip) and walked around Moab.

Steve called when they got back so I went over to the house to say goodbye. Steve and I then went to the Peace Tree for lunch (my new favorite). We left Moab at 2:15 pm intending to head home but got distracted by the La Sal Loop Road so we drove back to Moab and finally left again at about 4 pm. After stopping at Outback Steakhouse in Grand Junction for dinner, we rolled into Aspen a little after 10 pm.

Now I'm off to mess with the furnace . . .

No comments: