Tuesday, March 13, 2007

So sad








Blogger: Permission denied.

This blog is open to invited readers only

It doesn't look like you have been invited to read this blog. If you think this is a mistake, you might want to contact the blog author and request an invitation.


This is the message I get when I try to access The Company Bitch, one of a handful of blogs which I read regularly. This is a bummer.

I'm going to miss CB and her witty, wry observations about her work, Re-Boyfriend and her family.

And it appears that I'm not the only one:

Give Me My Blue Blanket.

Stephanie Land

yrun(two)dp?

Untitled In My Head

Life on the Couch

CB, will you let us back in?

At least AtomicTumor is still going strong . . .

2 comments:

Moderator said...

Grant Miller Media is the new Company Bitch.

IamMBB said...

You wish!

I've read your blog and you're no CB.

Pretty full of yourself though.