Thursday, January 04, 2007

Wow, I suck!

Dear Bridget's Boss,

It is employees with attitudes and service standards like Bridget's that can be the last straw in pushing dissatisfied customers into an attorney's office. Though she has collected $895.62 in your name, I can assure you that in the long run, she will cost you much, much more. In lost customers, lost referrals, in community ill will. She is a huge liability to you. And though she tacks a law degree designation to her title, she apparently doesn't have the proper skill set to practice in that field.

The time I have spent on correspondence with your office is for me, significantly out of proportion with the $895.62 involved here. This is with me, as you will find with most customers, an issue of fair pay for services/benefits received, i.e. principles. I am admittedly enraged by Bridget's attitude and her apparent assumption that all customers are morons, and am tempted to write an open letter to your colleagues in the area from the customer's perspective concerning my experience with your establishment.

Disgruntled

No comments: