Monday, January 29, 2007

Wow, I suck! Part Two or Where there's smoke?

Introductory note: In these situations, I clear all correspondence, facts, conversations and courses of action with my bosses.

Dear Bridget's Boss:

I just wanted to let you know that I did enjoy working with you. All I can say is that I am very glad that your administrator, Bridget, doesn't run my office. She has unbelievably poor customer relations as far as the big picture. She is adamant about being right and not listening which is fatal for any office. I think you should know about it because I have great respect for you.

I felt my bill to be exorbitant and I feel that I was overcharged. The bottom line is that I have to feel that I am treated fairly. I don't want to be lectured by an administrator about what happened based on notes that could have been written a month later. Ultimately, Bridget feels proper protocol is to threaten me with collections over $230. Small consideration and a big loss for your office to make me feel like I am heard and to end up losing potential business which would translate into income for more than tens (sic) years. In the end to also be lectured by Bridget that Bridget's other boss would never have told me a price is just an outright lie that I am unable to swallow.

I feel you need to know how she handles these issues because I am SURE I won't be the first or the last customer to take their business elsewhere over her determination to be right and refusal to hear the customer. Maybe you won't care but I would want to know as a fellow business owner.

Sincerely,

Bellyacher


Footnote: Bellyacher paid bill in full.

Question: Why would Bellyacher want to continue to do business with an organization which Bellyacher feels is so deceitful ("notes that could have been written a month later" and "just an outright lie I am unable to swallow")?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This bellyacher did not want to pay the bill and somehow wanted to feel better by attacking the messenger. Ugh. How frustrating!