Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Smack Down

I just keep hearing Karl Rove's superior (arrogant, condescending, rude) tone when he talked over Robert Siegel on NPR during the White House Radio Day.

SIEGEL: I'm looking at all the same polls that you are looking at.

ROVE: No, you are not. I'm looking at 68 polls a week for candidates for the US House and US Senate, and Governor and you may be looking at 4-5 public polls a week that talk attitudes nationally.

Hmmm. Well, I guess my polls are better than your polls, huh?

and

ROVE: I'm looking at all of these Robert and adding them up. I add up to a Republican Senate and Republican House. You may end up with a different math but you are entitled to your math and I'm entitled to THE math.

SIEGEL: I don't know if we're entitled to a different math but your...

ROVE: I said THE math.

Is that fantasy math????

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know I realize that I've been blessed to never hear Karl Rove's voice. I've seen his picture and read about him, but that's it.

Yes, I'm glad the Bush team got rebuked as the papers here declared. I now feel I can hope. Hadn't thought so for oh so long.