Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Leaving town

Leaving town during on season is always tough. There's no way to do it without missing something fun.
Rachel and I are going to California for spring break and it's going to be great. But while we're gone, I'll be missing Blitzenbanger, the Core Party, Vampire Weekend, Barrage, the Hollywood Stones and most of Stacey and Jeremy's visit, just to name a few.
It's a nice dilemma to have, though. Yep, living here doesn't suck.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A Twilight Fan missing Vampire Week. That's tough. But Southern Calif. is hardly hardship either.

(I just figured out how to circumvent the censors. I love learning new skills.)

IamMBB said...

Woo-hoo for new skills! Vampire Weekend is actually a band but weirdly, I did get a follow on Twitter from Vampire Diaries after I mentioned Vampire Weekend in this post.