Wednesday, December 19, 2007

I'm gonna be rich!!

GABINO S. Y. SOCIO
Solicitor y Notario Publico
Francisco de Rojas 2,
28010 Madrid, Spain

Tel: +34-627-048-443
+34-627-047-930
Fax: 0034-912-919-688

Our Ref:
MH/ASSO/POI/7367/11/07


FECHA: 10/12/2007

BUSINESS PROPOSAL

Dear Bridget XXXXXXX,

Firstly, I must solicit your confidence in this transaction; this is by virtue of its nature as being utterly confidential and top secret. Though I know that a transaction of this magnitude will make any one apprehensive and worried, but I am assuring you that all will be well at the end of the day.

Let me start by first introducing myself properly to you. It may surprise you receiving this letter from me, since there was no previous correspondence between us. My name is Gabino Sancho. Esq. A Spanish-national and personal Attorney to Late Mr. Dunant XXXXXXXX, a national of your country who was hereinafter called my client.

My purpose of contacting you is for you to help secure the funds left behind by my late client, to avoid ti being confiscated or declared serviceable by the Bank Where this fund valued (5,600,000.00) Five Million Six Hunders thousand Euros, deposited by my client before his death.

This Bank has issued me a notice to contact the next of kin or the account will be declared serviceable and the fund diverted to the Bank treasury. So far all my efforts to get a hold of someone related to this man has proved abortive. Hence, I have contacted you. I am actually asking for your consent to present you to the Bank as the Next of Kin/beneficiary of my late client's fund, since you have the same last name, so that the proceeds of this account can be paid to your account, then we can share the fund on a mutually agreed, based on percentage.

All the legal documentations to back up your claim as my client's Next of Kin I shall provided them. All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us achieve this transaction. The intended transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any infraction of the law. However, if this business proposition offends your moral ethics, do accept my sincere apology.

If on the contrary you wish to achieve this goal with me, kindly get back to me with your interest for further explanation. Via: Tel: +34-627-048-443 / +34-627-047-930, Fax: 0034-912-919-688 E-mail: gabinosanchoesq@aim.com

Kindest Regards
Gabino Sancho. Esq.
(LLB HONS)

How lucky am I??

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're so lucky. Just in time for Christmas. I wonder how you were selected.

IamMBB said...

Because I have the word "Sucker" stamped on my forehead?

GTH said...

Just got one too! From Abogados Garcia y Herraiz.

IDENTICAL text (except names of deceased and heir).

Same phone/fax numbers (That is what I used to search for, with Google). Different address.

MH/ASSO/POI/7367/04/08
FECHA:09/04/2008

TEL: +34-627-048-443
+34-627-047-930

Fax 0034-912-919-688

additional e-mail: abogadosgh@lawyer.com
as well as
abogadosqh@aim.com (identical to the old one).

Maybe someone like Nightline should go after them (or the Post Office, for mail fraud) before they rip off some dim folk.

Unknown said...

Hi, I just got one too! with a different name.
Actually i was so scared when i received it, so i googled the name, phone number, etc..finally i saw the poster here. I received the identical text under my familly name. I knew right away that it is a fraud, but just was curious about it.
They must be very dangerous people! Be careful.

janie said...

got the same letter from Gonzales Olias in spain. Its an identity scam - when you write back you will be asked to provide full adress, photo, bank details and (scarily) sign a power of attourney document. Then they have you. I found the info online and wrote back to the scammers suggesting that if they wish to succeed as con artists they should try something more original .... LOADS of the same letter appear on blogs such as these. I gave them a 2/10 score and told them I forwarded the letter to the Spanish police and Embassy. Google "funds declared serviceable by the bank" and DONT DO IT!!!

stina said...

I got a letter today. It is like a dream come true; the rich man dies without heirs and then I am found. My last name can only be used by females, so this man, deceased in the Tsunami a few years ago, can not even exist. I will go on longing for that money which would enable me to lead an even nicer life than now. Good luck to all of you!

Chantal said...

I just got a letter just like this one. You can tell how bogus it is. Address is in small blurrey lettering. I am going to turn my letter over to Nightline. 11/17/2008

Chantal said...

I want everyone to turn this guy in for internet fraud. In the google search do report internet fraud. Lets get this scam artist

Unknown said...

We just go this in Canada with the same number...how can this still be going on and no one has shut that number down at least.

cjhappie said...

Another letter this time it reached Toronto, ontario (Canada) - thanks for the post, we need to shut this scam down. They are targeting old ladies, and older people who just lost their loved ones. We need to do something collectively.

Together we can beat this organization. Thanks everyone for the heads up@!@