Saturday, May 20, 2006

Paradise



I live in the mountains at 8000 ft, hence the name, Mountain Musings .

Introductory posts are tough. What to share? What of my experience is of consequence? I suppose some might find my journey inspiring. Raised upper middle class on the North Shore of Chicago, off to DC for college and law school, headed for a cookie cutter existence, only to chuck it all and move to the mountains. Sacrifices (mostly financial) which cause doubts but when the grass looks greener on other side of the fence, I'm often reminded how green it is over here. Perhaps some can have it all (although I wonder) but the deal that I've struck seems a good one.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your title and the photos are great.

IamMBB said...

The view from my front door.

Writer Girl said...

you are so wierd!! But I love you anyway. I like your pictures. We need to put some on my computer so I can put them on my blog,
Much love,
Your Darling Daughter