Sunday, August 09, 2009

3s of me

You've been tagged, so you are supposed to write a note with the 3s of YOU. At the end, choose 15 people (multiple of 3) to be tagged. You have to tag me, so you just need 14 more people. If I tagged you, it's because I am interested in learning more about YOU.

(To do this, copy this, go to "notes" under tabs on your profile page (click + after your info), paste these instructions in the body of the note, replace my answers with your 3's of Me, tag 15 people in the right hand corner of the app, then click publish.)

Three names I go by:
1. Bridget
2. Mary
3. Bridgie

Three jobs I have had in my life:
1. Lawyer
2. Paperboy
3. Bartender

Three places I have lived:
1. DC
2. Florida
3. Colorado

Three Favorite Drinks
1. Fresh ground strong coffee
2. Reisling
3. Coffee malt

Three TV shows I watch:
1. I don't.
2.
3.

Three places I have visited:
1. Beijing
2. London
3. Seoul

People that text me regularly:
1. Rachel
2. Kim
3. Suzannah

Three of my favorite foods:
1. Sushi
2. Giordano's pizza
3. a well cooked rare steak

Three friends I think will respond: (no pressure guys)
1.
2.
3.

Three pets that I've had:
1. Gerbils
2. Cairn terriers
3. Standard poodle

Three places I want to visit before I die:
1. Greece
2. Africa
3.Italy

No comments: