Tuesday, August 28, 2007

I find this really scary . . .

document.domain="aol.com" var s_linkInternalFilters="javascript:,aol.com" function fParseQS(QSP){var param;var a_params=document.location.href.split("?");if (a_params.length>1){a_params=a_params[1].split("&")}if(a_params.length>0){ for (p=0;p

Poll Results

How do you think the threat of global warming is portrayed?
It's exaggerated
52%
35,727
It's understated
26%
18,129
It's represented fairly
22%
15,318


As I told Steve when he asked why I thought so many people were so blind to reality, I can't explain why stupid people are stupid.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A week ago Saturday I a friend who'd returned from a second trip to Alaska mentioned how diminished the glaciers were. Perhaps aol could sponsor a cruise or tour.

Aol does seem to have lots of conservative results in their polls in general. Still I'm baffled by this sort of result. What is wrong with people? They seem impervious or even hostile to education and englightenment.