Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Sun-Maid Raisin Bread UPC?

On March 21, I wrote a post about my difficulties with Gristedes.com. In that post, I mentioned that Sun-Maid cinnamon swirl raisin bread has a different UPC than Arnold's raisin cinnamon bread.

Pretty much didn't think anything more about it.

Until . . .

Starting at 9:32 pm on April 1, I started seeing traffic on my blog, almost exclusively from Canada, driven by variations on the search terms, "sun-maid raisin bread upc."

Huh??

Since Sunday evening, I've had a dozen visitors looking for the Sun-Maid raisin bread UPC.

Welcome! Please make yourselves at home. I hope I can be of assistance.

But, could someone please enlighten me as to why you're looking for the Sun-Maid raisin bread UPC?

I feel like I'm part of some trivia contest . . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How interesting in a trivial way, but still.