Saturday, April 28, 2007

Details

The passport is in Denver. It arrived there yesterday. Since Denver's so close (cough, cough), we're going to run down there this morning to pick up the passport. That's what we're going to call it from now on, The Passport.

The office of International Passport Visas Inc. from which we must retrieve the passport is open today from 10:30 am until 11 am. Ergo, the obnoxiously early hour you'll see timestamped on this post.

Now, as much as I obviously am shaking my head about the whole escapade, especially the need to drive to Denver (twice!), I must mention yet another benefit of this choice. Thursday morning when I went out to the car to go to work, I was quite pleased to see that while in Denver, the car had been detailed. It looks fabulous. It hasn't been this clean since I brought it home from the dealership 8 1/2 years ago.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How does one get a job at this office? Dealing with the public for 90 minutes a day is certainly doable.