Thursday, October 22, 2009

June 15, 2005


More river journal:

Saturday, April 28, 2001

I didn't journal on Saturday, April 28, 2001.

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Camping at Lower National for a layover.


Stopped at Havasu.  Once again, our failure to communicate manifests itself.  I almost got left at Havasu.  I missed the group who had hiked ahead of me.  Steve, Phil and Jill were hiking to Beaver Falls but I didn't know the rest of the group was leaving without them.  They all thought I was with Steve and I thought they were all above me on the trail.  I finally made my way back only to see everyone gearing up to leave.

I did have a nice float with Tom.  We chatted about all kinds of stuff.

Camp has a slappy eddy.  We'll see how I sleep.

Group dynamics are heating up.

No comments: