Thursday, February 14, 2008

Vacation Days

Steve's friend Danny who lived here 20+ years ago is visiting with his girlfriend so what better excuse for taking a few days off work?

That and the fact that the snow is epic.

Danny & Steve decided to learn to snowboard which meant that, for once, Christine and I were the fast ones.

Quite the role reversal.

Danny & Steve went out Tuesday at Buttermilk, then the four of us were out all day yesterday and again today on Ajax.

It snowed 7+ inches last night and continued to snow throughout the day today so it was nice.

No, I mean it was NICE.

By the end of the day, my thighs were so sore. I'm almost glad that I have to work tomorrow. They're all talking about skiing/riding Highlands and maybe even hiking the Bowl.

I've got a friend visiting from Breckenridge on Saturday so I need to have something left.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Epic indeed. I keep thinking the record snow stories have run their course and then you get more.